The primary duties of the dispatcher will involve much structure, will require attention to detail and must be done correctly. At the same time the job tasks will vary rather than be repetitive and will require a faster than average pace in order to complete the work requirements.
Some of the characteristics of the ideal candidate:
• Tasks and volume of activity will vary
• Tasks must be completed quickly and correctly
• Requires attention to detail
• Work within established standards and clients prescribed procedures
• Communication should be friendly, pleasant and tactful
Applicants for this work must meet the following basic requirements.
• Applicants must have a clean driving record
• Applicants must pass a national criminal background check and random drug testing
• Applicants are required to adhere to appearance guidelines
• Applicants must be at least 21 years of age
• Applicants must have successful and verifiable dispatch experience
• All applicants should include a copy of their current resume when responding to this posting