Entry Level Business Development: 1st Shift
Get in on the ground floor: Small, fast growing ground transportation and warehousing company hiring multiple positions including entry level business development role for new location in East Boston. Growth = 35% in the past 6 months. To continue this explosive growth we need good, solid and dependable new people. Be a part of this explosive ride!
Specific Business Development job requirements/information
• Business development tasks include but are not limited to: Work with Sr Business Development Director to develop a sales plan and strategy; Cold calls, both via phone and in person, to existing and potential new clients to generate additional sales; Manage the company website including updates; Manage and execute a social media campaign and strategy to build leads and generate additional revenue; Respond to Requests for Proposals/Requests for Quotes (RFPs/RFQs); Attend industry events and represent company; and Work with clients as needed to build customer loyalty.
• Previous business development and/or sales experience a plus not required. We will train.
• Ability to develop outstanding client relationships a critical success factor
• Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to effectively multitask and remain calm in a chaotic environment
• Dependability, Reliability, and Flexibility are CRUCIAL
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, high stress environment
• Customer focus critical
• Team environment: MUST work well with others
• English is the primary language, multi-lingual is a big plus.