Warehouse Workers: 1st & 2nd shift
Get in on the ground floor: Small, fast growing ground transportation and warehousing company hiring multiple Warehouse positions for new location in East Boston. Growth = 35% in the past 6 months. To continue this explosive growth we need good, solid and dependable new people. Be a part of this explosive ride!
Specific Warehouse job requirements/information
• Tasks include: Receive, log, and label inventory; Stock shelves/restock inventory; Perform cycle counts/inventory checks; Accurately prepare, pick and pack orders; Ship orders using company drivers, UPS software & other freight services; Keep warehouse clean and organized; Load & unload trucks; Build and shrink wrap pallets; and other duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
• Previous warehouse experience desired though not required. We will train.
• Previous experience with warehouse equipment such as fork lift, pickers, pallet jacks desired though not required.
• Dependability, Reliability, and Flexibility are CRUCIAL
• Heavy lifting required. Must be able to lift 50 lb packages.
• Good verbal communication skills required
• Basic computer and math skills needed
• Must work well in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, high stress environment
• Customer focus critical
• English is the primary language, multi-lingual is a plus.