A Leading National Courier Company is seeking dispatchers for its pickup and delivery operations in Jacksonville Florida.
The primary duties of the dispatcher will require learning the company customer base, and operational structure, to properly assign work orders to the most appropriate service providers. The role also provides the opportunity to be engaged in various logistics tasks, communications, and decision making on a daily basis for our National network.
Some of the characteristics of the ideal candidate:
• Accustomed to multi-tasking and variables.
• Detailed oriented with accuracy
• Work within established standards and clients prescribed procedures
• Communication should be friendly, professional, and concise
• Ability to work with little or no supervision and accomplish workload daily
• Ability to lift heavy loads more than 70 lbs
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to use the phone system
Applicants for this work must meet the following basic requirements.
• Applicants must have a clean driving record
• Applicants must pass a national criminal background check and random drug testing
• Applicants are required to adhere to appearance guidelines
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
• Applicants must have successful and verifiable dispatch experience
• Applicants must have successful and verifiable computer skills including Excel and Word
• All applicants should include a copy of their current resume when responding to this posting
Please visit https://www.bluestreakcouriers.com/choose-blue-streak/work-in-our-office/ Make sure you upload a resume highlighting your qualifications. There will be a survey at the end please click the link and take the survey to be eligible for a call back. You must apply online to be considered for this opportunity.