National Courier Service is looking for a full time HR Manager based out of Paramus NJ, reporting directly to the CFO. The company is headquartered in Long Island City, NY with offices in multiple states. The right candidate should possess knowledge of all HR related functions and have a clear understanding of the payroll process.
Duties include, but are not limited to HR compliance and administration, benefit enrollment and administration, payroll processing and some light accounting work, primarily account analysis.
• 5+ years HR generalist experience with management responsibility.
• Complete understanding of the payroll process and procedures.
• Proficient with email and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel & Word.
• Must be outgoing and approachable.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, problem solving and results.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Highly detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent "follow-up" skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines, follow instructions and prioritize work.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Any accounting related experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of ACA reporting is a big plus.
Salary Commensurate with experience
If you meet the above listed requirements and feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your cover letter along with salary requirement to HR@qualitytca.com.
Your cover letter must include desired salary range or you will not be considered.